Saturday, September 21, 2013

Suka Duka Mahasiswa Tingkat Akhir

Posted by Amaliah Khairina at 7:03 AM

Suka Duka Mahasiswa Tingkat Akhir
mungkin kalau di Inggris - in jadi gini kali ya:
Joy and Sorrow of the Senior Students of University

Based on the title of this post, can you see what am I going to talk about?
Being a university student is not that easy. Moreover, if you are now is sitting in a higher level/class in your study. Much responsibility and assignment you have to fulfill. Sometimes, I feel sad realizing that now I’m in 7th semester of my study. It means that I have to do my final project so I can graduate soon.  It means that I am not so young anymore, I am not a teenager again…aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Somehow, it drives me crazy. Hahhh.

Okay, take a deep breath, wolesss :)

Actually, being a senior student in university (alias mahasiswa tingkat akhir) is not always about something bad and scary.  It also could be something fun and nice story to remember. Such as get many more friends, and…what else? Ya, get many more experiences and knowledge (of course!). However, at the same time, when you get more friends, somehow you also feel alone. 
Alone? Yup, because when you are sitting in 7th or maybe 8th semester, you’ll rarely meet your college mates. It is because of PPL (Praktek Pengalaman Lapangan), KKN (Kuliah Kerja Nyata), then Final Project.  That’s like your friends suddenly spread away in many places in this world…hahahaha

So, the solution of this loneliness feeling is communication. Keep in touch with friends wherever they are. Having positive activity, like doing your hobby, and refresh your mind by going somewhere and have fun with your mates and family.

Last but not least, I just hope that I can face this all phases, and hope I can graduate soon!!! Aamiin ya Allah :3







Semarang, Sepetember 21, 2013



Amalia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lukisan Pena Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos