Hi guys!
Well, I’ve had a tiring day today but I enjoy it so much!Anyway, I want to tell you that now I’ve been busied with my PPL. What is PPL? Okay, PPL is Praktek Pengalaman Lapangan. If you are majoring education program for you study, so later you will get PPL.
Yupp, PPL is like a teaching practice in a school or you can call it as an apprentice teacher, but we do not get any salary from that coz it belongs to our university program. Because this is Friday, so there was a scouting extracurricular this afternoon.
Unfortunately, just a few
persons of PPL teachers attended this scouting extra, hmmmmmmm…..And all of
them are girls, hey! Whereas, there are many boys in our PPL but they seemed
have their own business so they couldn’t attend the extra. Buttt, it’s okay!
Everything goes well…
And the most precious moment (lebayyy dikit ah) from the scouting extra this afternoon is… I was pointed to be a Pembina Pramuka in closing ceremony. Hehehe…. that was my second experience being Pembina in the scouting ceremony. The first is when I was in SHS. Honestly, I am so glad and little bit proud. Hihihi :D
Here it is! Pramuka SMP N 3 Semarang
Semarang, September 20, 2013
Amalia


0 comments:
Post a Comment