Hi everyone...
Okay, talking about hobby, I have many hobbies anyway. I love singing, writing, sport, and interested in photography.
Singing is just hobby guys, I realize that I only have suara pas - pasan...hahaha but I love it much, I love listening to the music too coz it can cure the hurt heart, it can bringing back your good mood, and also refresh your mind :D
By the way, I have a recording, my own recording covering a song. I'll show you here, but please don't laughing, O.K?
This is the first time I covered a song using handphone recorder, so the sound is little bit not clean. Hope you enjoy it!
* Please don't put your hands on your ears :p *
FYI, I recorded this song 2 months ago, but I just upload it in Sound Cloud today.
Semarang, September 22, 2013
Xoxo,
Amalia
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment